A surprisingly common question we get here at Help Me Grow Utah is "Can I tell my friend about this program?" Our answer is always "Yes! Please do!" While we love that most parents feel like Help Me Grow Utah is just for them, we want all parents in Utah to know they can feel that way too!
Help Me Grow Utah envisions a vibrant community in which all families have the desire, resources, and confidence to make the best decisions during pregnancy and for their child's development and future. By spreading the word, you can help us achieve this vision!
Here are just a few ideas for how you can spread the word to those around you:
- Everyday Conversations:
- As parents, you are constantly swapping tips and tricks when it comes to your growing children. When questions about development come up, tell your friends about the ASQ! You can easily send them these links to do one with their own child: bit.ly/asqenglish (general development) or bit.ly/asqse (social emotional development).
- Do your friends have questions you just don't know how to respond to? Get them connected with their own Parent Support Specialist at Help Me Grow Utah to get answers and resources!
- Have friends looking for more fun activity ideas? Mention that Help Me Grow Utah sends you activities on a regular basis and tell them how to connect with us. They can also check out our awesome Pinterest page for endless fun.
- Many moms are dealing with Perinatal Mood Disorders during pregnancy and after giving birth. If a friend opens up to you, let her know that you're there for her and recommend she does an Edinburgh Screening through Help Me Grow Utah to get connected to the support she needs.
- Get Social! Everyone's an influencer within their own sphere:
- Share your experience with ASQs, getting answers to your questions, connecting to resources, or any Help Me Grow Utah service via video or post on your own social media feed. Be sure to tag @helpmegrowutah!
- Post a photo of your child doing the activities Help Me Grow Utah sends you, tag @helpmegrowutah so your friends know where they can access activities too!
- Share one of our videos or social media posts to your feed, let your followers know why Help Me Grow Utah is important to you.
- Share your story to a broader audience:
- Submit a short video or a written blurb about your experience with Help Me Grow Utah. We'll share it on our social media platforms! Send stories to: email@example.com. Need some guidance on what to share? Click here.
- Have a gift for writing and an experience with Help Me Grow Utah that you'd like to share? Write a guest blog post for us! Reach out to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Become a Parent Champion for Help Me Grow Utah! Our Parent Champions are asked to help us spread the word about Help Me Grow Utah in specific ways as well as give us feedback on the way Help Me Grow Utah works. Interested in learning more? Text or email Kali at 801-634-7326 email@example.com.
Parents are at the heart of everything that Help Me Grow Utah does. You are there to support your children and we are here to support you! If you've enjoyed working with us, don't be afraid to tell your friends!