Who We Are
Help Me Grow Utah is a free information and referral helpline that provides parents, physicians, and community partners all across Utah with resources to make a difference in the lives of pregnant parents and families with children 8 and under.
We share our knowledge with you through text, email, phone calls, and mail; all services are available in English and Spanish. Here’s a quick glimpse into some of the resources we offer:
- Personalized parent support: A Parent Support Specialist to answer parenting, pregnancy, and child development questions
- Screenings: Questionnaires for parents to measure and track a child’s general and social-emotional development, and a screening to help parents throughout a pregnancy and postpartum
- Activities: Age-specific activities to strengthen child development and the parent-child bond
- Connection to community resources: Recommendations on community support (parenting classes, therapy, and more)
Help Me Grow Utah’s mission is to support parents in promoting optimal development during pregnancy and early childhood by:
- Linking families to information and community resources related to pregnancy, child development and parenting.
- Providing personalized care coordination
- Creating and facilitating partnerships within the community to improve the availability and quality of services for families
Help Me Grow Utah envisions a vibrant community in which families have the desire, resources, and confidence to make the best decisions during pregnancy and for their child’s development and future.